My Zenfone Max Pro M2 stopped all of a sudden and unable to turn it on now. Tried to press power button long which was also not working. Appreciate if you can suggest the possible ways to restart my phone.
Thank you for your asking. Please try following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration
3. Still keep pressing "volume down key" and stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Factory data reset"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
Please note that once the steps is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.