Gcam, Hypercam and Pixelcam Any Gcam Model

Italo
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB602KL
Firmware Version: All beta versions
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:Ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gcam , Hypercam , Pixelcam Any Gcam Model
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please solve the problem of "gcam", the shutter sometimes does not work in hdr and hdr + modes the device does not save the photos in the gallery and I have to restart the device for the application to work normally, but soon afterwards the same situation happens do not save the photos! For some time I thought it was the mods I used, but I have tried several versions of gcam and in all of them the same error occurs. so I came to the conclusion that the flaw is in the device system (probably because it is a beta version) but I come here to ask you to try to do something about this error ...
4 REPLIES 4

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
I'm using parrot's gcam 7.3 on pie 0.82, it works pretty good and stable, most features except time lapse and slow motion works.

Italo
Star II
qromodynmc

I'm using parrot's gcam 7.3 on pie 0.82, it works pretty good and stable, most features except time lapse and slow motion works.

View post
The current version of the parrot is not so good in terms of the final quality of the photo compared to hypercam kronos or pixelcam5.4. Both have more frames than her. But even so I appreciate the suggestion friend

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Google Camera is only officially supported on Google's Pixel devices.
Since Google camera is not officially supported on ZB602KL, we are sorry to say that we cannot provide verification tests to ensure app stability on our ZB602KL system.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage for ASUS.

canwetakepics
Star I
Any recommendations for a better one? I am using parrot 7.3 V8