My camera not working after software update.
If its any zenfone 5. Asus messed up pretty bad. Too many people suffered from this and now you have to pay for it to fix it.
Hi, kindly help us with the following information to find a solution to your query.
1. Name of the Asus device you are using.
2. Firmware version your device is on.
3. Elaborate more on your concern.
1. Asus ZenFone 5z
3. Focus is not correct with camera, blurred image.Wide angled camera though working properly.
Yes, it's Asus ZenFone 5z
I am facing this issue since last few months, initially thought as hardware problem.
Suggestion - While posting the problem in the community from phone it should automatically detect the firmware and other versions.
Please use this link too let's make it only 1 post so that it's easy for them to answer our questions
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Check your phone for latest software version.
2. Go to Camera settings & try changing focus mode
3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App
4. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.
6. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India
Everyone tried all the troubleshoot which you have said to try. Only option is service center and the service center are claiming it's hardware issue and charging 3k for it. If 1/100 would had a problem it would be his/her mistake but 70/100 are facing the issue meaning that it's the company who messed up. So I kindly request you to make it free of cost because it's unfair for people to pay. We expect lot for flagship phones but such things will have a huge effect in the upcoming flagship phones, people will never trust because of what is happening right now. Unless the company comes up with any solution rather than paying, people will stop buying this brand. Please understand what we are trying to tell. @victor2020