Satnam
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:429
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: Good
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):No
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus Team please Improve Ram Management Issue in 3gb and 32 gb ram and rom model and other varient also please if possible so please improve and optimise this issue and slove please i humble request to you please and improve camera department specialy in pictures performance at night because when i click picture at night time so picture quality not too good please if possible so improve camera department 🙏

5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we'd request you to kindly explain what issues you are facing in Ram management. For camera issue kindly share with us few images capturing the above concern.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
victor2020

Hi there, we'd request you to kindly explain what issues you are facing in Ram management. For camera issue kindly share with us few images capturing the above concern.

View post
screenshot-20200707-133545-7e2.png

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
victor2020

View post
when I play pubg i can't keep youtube running in background

Satnam
Rising Star II
victor2020

View post
your max pro m1 stock Android based device but he use too much ram and his software not fully optimised so i am facing ram management issue when i open any app in background so my device automatically kill app when i move on next app these problem very irritating and frustrating please fixed it if possible as soon