1.Crackling Sound from Speakers at Higher Volumes. Baseless Sounds from Headphones.
2. Black Bar at bottom (TempSoln - smallest width in dev options set to 410)
3. Vibration in Haptic Feedback of longer duration instead of short. (Duration in 82Pie build is good enough, devs reconfigure the milliseconds)
4. Stock Launcher has annoying non-removable search bar widget. (Switched to Lawnchair2 launcher , lost A10 Gesture Navigation)
Hey...i want to downgrade to pie without lose any data.. I don't know the steps for downgrade. is that similar as manual updating.
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issues. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.
The Biggest BUG is of SOUND.
Worst Sound since the Oreo Updates, it's as if proper audio drivers are missing.
A10 Beta1 Beta2 Beta3 all three have same problem and was not corrected.
Shallow, Baseless, Crackling Sound .
Try 2 MaxProM1 devices with 82v and 429v side by side to understand the huge drop in sound quality with both speakers and earphones.
FIX THE SOUND ISSUES FIRST.
5. Upon update couldn't enter past lock screen, wipe data was required to reset and enter ( Already mentioned in description of 429)
6. Even after wipe data once without any screen lock pin, password set couldn't get past the lockscreen after simply swiping up and was set stuck, had to wipe data again and this time I HAD TO APPLY FINGERPRINT lockscreen to avoid being locked out.
7. NO ScreenLock locks you out and cannot go past lockscreen.
What about overall performance and ram management my phone is on beta 2 and shutsoff when gaming with multiple tabs open
I tried beta1 then 82 and now Beta3, did not face it.
8. Mobile Hotspot data usage not being included in data usage. Only USB tethering considered.
9. Random Crashes and Restarts of Apps due to Low RAM. Poor RAM management. Old apps not being cached.
V82 had no problems in this.
10. Settings Suggestions cannot be slided Away and are present forever.
11. Unable to remove search Bar widget.
12. Bottom bar overlay in gesture navigation
Hey @Christine_ASUS , how many of these bugs are relevant?
Description of V429 shows that sound bug and media sound has been solved. That is entirely wrong.
Please compare sound and media sound management side by side with v82 on different device.
PRIORITY 1 BUG TO BE SOLVED IS SOUND!
It's been 3 betas yet sound hasn't been corrected.
Add Swipe Down on Home Screen for notifications.
Found in many launchers . Eg. Lawnchair
Solution to Annoying Search Bar.
1. Customise Google Search Widget to most see through form
2. Disable Google Discover in the google app settings. Ram consumption by Google decreases massively.
13. Phone doesn't go to idle mode overnight and drains nearly 20 percent .