This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Centre isn't repairing my phone.

Aniketp16
Star I
I have submitted my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 on 4th of June 2020. due to global pandemic COVID 19, that day Service Center took my mobile unofficially for battery replacement as it was swollen. I paid ₹2323 as said by service center person on the day itself. Then after a long wait when I checked my repair status online I saw that the mobile was officially registered on 17th June 2020. From that day it has been 23 days officially and 1 Month 4 days unofficially. I am waiting for my mobile to get it back repaired but the service center keeping me waiting for so long. They are just giving me the reason that the part (Battery) is not yet received. I wanted to ask you, is there any concession given to me if repair is not done in scheduled time according to company policy? I am worried about my mobile too? My patience are now exhausted. Please help me with the matter to get my mobile ASAP.

1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly check your Personal Messages, and provide us with the details so that we can help you better.