This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost touch issue on WW-17.0240.2004.9

kuah_tekwan
Star I
There's a ghost touch issue on 17.0240.2004.9. Here's a video of this issue: streamable_com_/rhkmm1 (I can't post link)
Every time I lift my right thumb, the pointer move slightly from its last position (you can see the number on the left top of the screen). I clean my screen, clean my fingers, change slide & sensitivity number, but no luck so far. This is a big deal for shooter games that need precision.
This thing didn't happen on the earlier version (WW-17.0230.2004.60). Can I switch to this version without losing all my data?
3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@kuah.tekwan I can't replicate this issue on my device at least, running the same firmware. I'm guessing you've already tried rebooting your device?
One course of action is to perform a full factory reset, if you're able to backup your data beforehand.

Kali
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@kuah.tekwan I can't replicate this issue on my device at least, running the same firmware. I'm guessing you've already tried rebooting your device?

One course of action is to perform a full factory reset, if you're able to backup your data beforehand.

View post
Why did asus remove the firm ware from the asus website?i saw it yesterday and today the software 17.0240.2004.9 is not showing in the website.

pavannfs
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Aren't you facing battery backup issues? I mean battery capacity of 6000mah is not upto the mark