This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Asus Thank You

dilub4
Star I
Dear Asus, It's been almost 5 months since Android 10 beta was released. Till now You guys are still working on Android 10 stable update. I just want you guys to know how pathetic your team has been. Well I'm a Zenfone Max Pro M2 user & this device is great and what suck is the team who are assigned for the Android 10 update. Leave the Android 10, you guys still didn't fix the *Quickstep has stopped* problem yet. My System UI is stopping at least 20 times a day. So back to Android 10... your team has disappointed me in terms of updates. I think it's time to switch to other brands at least they are providing updates what they promised. I don't buy Chienese phones that's why I never went for Mi A2 or MiA3. But as a non Chienese brand I trusted you. And I'm disappointed. So time to switch to other devices. Thank You for this great phone. It was great!!

1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, kindly help us with the following information to find a solution to your query.
1. Screenshot of the error.
2.  Firmware version your device is on.

Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.