Screen stops accepting touches by finger after using stylus
- System: Windows 10 1909
- Battery or AC: Happens on battery and on AC
- Model: Asus Zenbook Flip 14 (UM462DA, Ryzen 5)
- Frequency of occurrence: Always
- Reset OS: Already done twice, one by me and one by the Asus center themselves
- Screenshot or video: I can take a video if needed
Detailed description：After writing with the stylus, my Zenbook would stop accepting any input from my finger for about a second. This unresponsiveness is very frustrating, especially when drawing since you will need to use your fingers to zoom often.
Please do not dismiss this as a 'function'. The folks at the HP community have reported the same issue and HP has delivered a software update to fix it. Here is their discussion: youtu. be/laLYqBeHqDs (please remove the space to connect the link as I do not have yet the permission to post links). The issue I face on my Zenbook is exactly the same as what the HP users experience.
What a great inconvenience it is for all of us touch screen users! Please give us a fix Asus.