This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ROG 2 for about 6 months.Now am facing the Auto Re-start issue !!! Can't play games due to thi

sanjith097
Star II
Pls somebody HELP
13 REPLIES 13

cskchandra123
Star I
Hello my asus rog phone 2 is auto restarting in between the games. I cannot play games due to this. This mobile given the over advertising for this phone. What should i do now to solve this problem.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
The auto-restart issue is caused by overheating of the device or you have ran out of memory.
Overheating can be various thing from playing for too long with high brightness, running too many apps at once (search on Google as it mainly happens for PUBG).
If you don't get the overheating issue, sounds like you are running too much apps at the same time which produces heavy load onto the RAM and CPU. If there's no RAM for the android system to run on, it will restart.

sanjith097
Star II
ronald1985

The auto-restart issue is caused by overheating of the device or you have ran out of memory.

Overheating can be various thing from playing for too long with high brightness, running too many apps at once (search on Google as it mainly happens for PUBG).

If you don't get the overheating issue, sounds like you are running too much apps at the same time which produces heavy load onto the RAM and CPU. If there's no RAM for the android system to run on, it will restart.

View post
I just reset the phone and installed pubg only.75% of the storage is still available.And played the game in Air Con.The temperature of the phone is around 36 and brightness is about 35%.I don't think overheating is the problem.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sanjith097

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90566#Comment_90566

I just reset the phone and installed pubg only.75% of the storage is still available.And played the game in Air Con.The temperature of the phone is around 36 and brightness is about 35%.I don't think overheating is the problem.

View post
While you have PUBG, what is the RAM being used?
Settings - Developer Options - press on Memory - what is used % and the free %?