Zenbook UX433FA - backlight starts flashing after a period of Sleep
- System: UX433fA Windows 10 v 2004 (though problem around for some time before)
- Battery or AC:
- Model: UX433FA
- Frequency of occurrence: most times I go into sleep mode
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video: n/a
* When I stop working on my desk, I press the Power button to put the laptop into sleep mode.
* When I come back later sometimes the keyboard backlight flashes on and off, frequency about once every one and a half seconds.
* Disconnecting HDMI cable and USB-C connectors does not affect it.
* Only reliable cure is a full shutdown and power on again.
* It continues if I use the regular Restart