Did you mean: 

Asus device is corrupt

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

My Asus zenfone max pro m2 is corrupt restart mode

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly check if you can perform the below functions:
Rebooting to bootloader
Step 1. Switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds
Step 2. After that hold down Volume Down + Power keys together for a few seconds
Step 3. Release power key and keep pressing volume down button, you will be then be taken to Recovery mode
Step 6. In recovery Mode go to Reboot to Bootloader by scrolling down/top with volume button
Step 5. When Reboot to Bootloader is selected then press power key to confirm option

Option 2: Performing hard reset(data backup is necessary)
1. Switch off the device
2. When the device is off, press (also hold) volume down key and then press (also hold) power key.
After the device vibrates, release the power key (keep holding volume down key) to enter recovery mode.
3. Select "wipe data/factory reset" by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press the power key.
4. Select "Yes -- delete all user data" by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press the power key to start reset.
5. After the reset is completed, select the "reboot system now" and press the power key to reboot your device.

VPJ
Star I
Make sure the following before proceeding other methods
Your phone charge should above 20 % at least, if not charge it,
Avoid using other turbo chargers ( use only basic charger ).
After charged remove charger then power on,
if it fails , enter fast boot by holding VOLUME DOWN and POWER button together and release,
then select first option , reboot phone

It works for me