This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6000 MaH battery?

Not applicable
Check this out. It used to normally consume 0.05% during screen off and 5% battery while youtube. 15% while pubg and i haven't opened pubg since charging. Now my mobile has been lying there for 11 hours with 4 hours time and it should take only 20-25% but my battery which is consumed is currently 41%. Serious issue isn't it. My battery has been degraded. What should i do asus?
9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

nationkid
Rising Star II
There has been alot of debate with Accubattery and ROG phone 2

I use the software myself but you need to bare in mind they way it calculates the health of the battery is not accurate and Asus also have a hardware lock of 250mAh on both ends to protect the battery.

If your finding a big drain it may be an app being used in the background, I have fount if I get heavy % drop to just restart my phone or use the memory cleaner and it seems to resolve heavy battery drain.

I hope it helps.

nationkid
Rising Star II
To add,

I don't have the link but somewhere in this forum is battery testing topic with various people testing their battery in different modes, heat and sorts which I recommend you check out.

Your be amazed at how much ambient temperature plays a part in battery drain. (Chemicals reactions inside the battery occur quicker when hotter).

Not applicable
nationkid

There has been alot of debate with Accubattery and ROG phone 2

I use the software myself but you need to bare in mind they way it calculates the health of the battery is not accurate and Asus also have a hardware lock of 250mAh on both ends to protect the battery.

If your finding a big drain it may be an app being used in the background, I have fount if I get heavy % drop to just restart my phone or use the memory cleaner and it seems to resolve heavy battery drain.

I hope it helps.

View post