Need upgrade to android 10 on max pro m1 device..
I don't have any update iam using 8.1.0
When u purchased?
Please manually update to Android 10 WW-17.2017.2004.424.
Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download the image and then put the file into the root directory of the device internal storage
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
6. When occurred unexpected password key in request during upgrade to Android 10 please follow below link to recover the system.
You will need to update in this order to ensure successful update: Please first update to Android Oreo WW-15.2016.1902.340, Android Pie WW-16.2017.1903.050, Android Pie WW-16.2017.2004.063, then manually update to WW-17.2017.2004.424.
Please make sure to back up your data before updating.
You may refer to the steps below and manually update:
How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS Global
Download the file on our website here:
Thank you and have a nice day 🙂