a.m.plabona.m.plabon Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone Max Pro Series

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: .082
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• Hi a.m.plabon

Thank you for your asking. I came up some home troubleshooting tips below for you to try on

1. Enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 80%-100% phone in sleep(idle) mode in a night, and provide me the screenshot of

①Setting>Battery

②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"

# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps.

2. If the issue remain the same in "Safe Mode", please try "the Factory Reset"

Settings>System>Reset options>Factory data reset

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

3. How old is your battery?

• This is common problem after this update

• I am facing the same problem

• i am facing the same problem q

• Hi friends,

Kindly refer to the guide above, try on all the steps I gave. If the situation remain the same, please provide me the screenshots as requested. Thank you.

• Dear Mod,

1. As per your advice i put my phone in safe mode and situation is same. Picture attached.

2. I don't want to fatory reset.

3. My phone age is only 1 year 10 months

• Hi a.m.plabon

Thank you for your reply. I will test my MPM1 with V082 in the same scenario tonight, and check if your battery performance is normal. Ciao.

• Same thing is happening to me battery draining even in switch off condition.

30 to 40 percentage is draining in Night.

I'm only getting now 2 to 3 hour only SOT now maximum.

Please help me. I have calibrated battery and done everything.

Please give me a solution.

Battery is not bulged.

I thought first it ll be my battery issue but i remembered that this is not only happening to me but also others.

• Hi a.m.plabon

I  have tested my MPM1 with V082 in the same scenario, yet I didn't encounter the same situation. Since your testing is done in Safe Mode and your screenshot indicated that apps are running normally, for further battery/device checking, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

• After change my battery, now i get good battery backup.

This discussion has been closed.