Pie or 10 | Which is better ?
Hello dear users,
I recently got 6z (6/64), soon after booting got an update to 1909.194_0 as latest update to Pie, and immediately popped up for 10 , but I refused.
Till now there seems to be no annoying issues for me, except I use my native language as system wide for which in Pie with latest build it was removed from build 191 onwards, so i did enable it via ADB command.
TBH I'm happy with overall usage, but
I would like to know is 10 update worth over 9 ?
Just wanted to know, will these get affected upon update ?
* cannot zoom while using 48mp (for photo capture) is this the same even after 10 ?
* no built-in fm recording, (someone said it's not there even in 10)
* flip camera functionalities like retract on free fall, no abrupt opening or closing while using any video call app(no issues).
* no issues with battery backup ( previous user of Max Pro M1)
experienced with same good backups
* enjoying fluid responsiveness in overall usage
if there are any significant change that could improve lot better than 9, then please highlight them so that I can update my device.
Thanks in advance