Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M2 ZB630KL Android 10 Beta WW-17.2018.2004.424 major bugs

arjuncsk1996
Star II
Baseband Version - 00784-SDM660_GEN_PACK-1.204336.1
Build Number - QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2018.2004.424-20200506
The system sounds like ringtone, alarm, notification tone seems to be muffled (inaudible) even at max volume. The music and other app sounds are quite audible. This might be a software glitch as the speakers are working fine. It requires an immediate fix as i cant hear any incoming calls.
The VoWiFi and Native video calling stopped working after the update. Even though VoWiFi is shown as enabled in the #*#4636#*#* Phone Info menu it doesn't work. Native Video Calling is shown as unavailable but instead opens up to Google Duo when a video call is initiated.
Some disabled Apps that cant be fully uninstalled seems to be enabled and updated automatically.
Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting sometimes and the only way to resolve it seems to be to forget the saved wifi network and rejoin to that network.

7 REPLIES 7

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi arjuncsk1996,
1. We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.

2. Sorry, after checking with relevant teams, native video calling is not available on ZB601KL/ZB630KL. We suggest that you could use "Google Duo" or other third party apps to video call.

3. Please tell us the app/app version/ detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video

4. Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth)
Could you tell me the brand and model of the WiFi router that has this problem?
Have you tried connecting to a different router?
Do other phones connected to this same WiFi have the same problem at the same time?
Please show us a screenshot of your WiFi information.
(Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info)

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi arjuncsk1996,
VoWiFi: Could you tell us your operator name? Was it working in previous versions? Which version was it?
Thank you. 🙂

arjuncsk1996
Star II
The operator is Reliance JIO. VoWifi used to work on stable android 9 but it doesn't work on 10 beta

arjuncsk1996
Star II
Also about native video call. In android 9 when we disable the Google duo app we could make native video calls as it was not greyed out it operator info. But now native video calling is totally disabled in android 10 and the disabling Google duo trick doesn't work anymore.