Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z bugs after .87 update HERE

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
Hey Asus,
Found some new bugs which need some immediate fix
1) youtube bug
Found a new kind of bug where I can't scroll or any button in the video I can't navigate through the app when Playing the video. Plz look into the attachment

2) front cam video rec bug
While recording a video through front cam the video is saved as flipped even though save as flipped is disabled. Plz look into this asus ASAP
Something tells me ppl r gonna find some more bugs

Plz respond asus team @Victor0_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @amitgarde3
10 REPLIES 10

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Abhi Varms

Hey Asus,

1) youtube bug

Found a new kind of bug where I can't scroll or any button in the video I can't navigate through the app when Playing the video. Plz look into the attachment

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/E9IV2YXEN5QK/2020-06-05-12-23-45.mp4

While recording a video through front cam the video is saved as flipped even though save as flipped is disabled. Plz look into this asus ASAP

Plz respond asus team @Victor0_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @amitgarde3

Asus 5z bugs after .87 update
The save as flipped option in front camera is only for photos. Videos are supposed to be flipped so that texts can be read properly and objects can be seen as is and doesn't look inverted. It is a feature not a bug. This has been confirmed by the mods. Its been there before .87 too. The youtube issue is an actual bug. @amitgarde3@aamod.v8 bro can we ask the mods to look into the youtube bug?
Cheers!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Abhi Varms

Hey Asus,

1) youtube bug

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/E9IV2YXEN5QK/2020-06-05-12-23-45.mp4

Asus 5z bugs after .87 update
For youtube bug after checking with my 5z i did not see stuck interface i get a messege to buy youtube premium as m not a premium member and video is paused and if i tap on skip trail and play it starts again so i can see it as normal
Are you a premium member?
Also for your problem i suggest you to
Go to settings>apps&notifications>youtube>storage>clear cache also at same time clear storage n force stop app>go to homescreen> restart youtube app>relogin
By following these steps check if your issue gets solved
And for 2nd problem
It is normal behaviour of video those are not flipped save as flip only work for photos as decribed by @subhojit.dey the reason follows
Thankyou😊

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29659/asus-5z-bugs-after-87-update

For youtube bug after checking with my 5z i did not see stuck interface i get a messege to buy youtube premium as m not a premium member and video is paused and if i tap on skip trail and play it starts again so i can see it as normal

Are you a premium member?

Also for your problem i suggest you to

Go to settings>apps&notifications>youtube>storage>clear cache also at same time clear storage n force stop app>go to homescreen> restart youtube app>relogin

By following these steps check if your issue gets solved

And for 2nd problem

It is normal behaviour of video those are not flipped save as flip only work for photos as decribed by @subhojit.dey the reason follows

Thankyou😊

View post
I tried this... It didn't since it

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
Update:
3) one more youtube bug
When watching youtube video in landscape mode. I can't access notification panel, I'm only able to see notifications that's it. He is a reference video
Plz respond asus team @Victor0_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @amitgarde3