cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i reset my ZF6?

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
my zenfone is working perfectly fine
once my phone had motherboard issue(reboot-dead)
this fixed happened long ago after lot of effort ^_^.
i am just thinking to reset my phone and dont have any particular reason
should i do it?????
any opinion? kindly give a reason for your suggestion too.

2 REPLIES 2

_jis_
Zen Master III
If you do not customize your phone, do not install many applications, do not adjust its settings and you will de facto suffice with what the manufacturer provides, of course you do not have to be afraid to reset it.
On other side for power user a reset will take many days, sometimes weeks, before phone is gradually restored to its original state. So it just depends on how you use your phone, how much you customized it. I've had it for a year now and I had no reason to reset it yet and I wouldn't think of doing it just for nothing if everything works ok.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
_jis_

If you do not customize your phone, do not install many applications, do not adjust its settings and you will de facto suffice with what the manufacturer provides, of course you do not have to be afraid to reset it.

On other side for power user a reset will take many days, sometimes weeks, before phone is gradually restored to its original state. So it just depends on how you use your phone, how much you customized it. I've had it for a year now and I had no reason to reset it yet and I wouldn't think of doing it just for nothing if everything works ok.

View post
I totally forgotten this point "Customized"
After reminded by you I would rather not rest it..