My fon heating up badly and switched off soon. Need a solution please
Thank you for your asking. Could you still use cable to backup your data via PC? Please try to backup your phone and try factory reset. Two ways to do factory reset as below:
1. Setting>System>Reset>Factory data reset
2. Please try following steps to access recovery mode.
1. Keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration
3. Still keep pressing "volume down key" and stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset"
#Hardware Reset Guide
After you did the factory reset, please enter "Safe Mode" for using your phone for testing. If the function works in Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.# # How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
If the issue remains the same or you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Hi I tried all those methods then only I mention it here i try many times still the same
Hi hi jahir1378myn
Does the issue appear after any system/apps download or upgrade? If it does not, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs