This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating android 10 in m1...sound low, video mode not working, over heating... Is there any so

roy_saikat2
Star I
Pls reply urgently
Camera mode video capturing... No button
Sound output very much low
Over heating
Slow interface
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi roy.saikat2,
Camera mode video capturing... No button:
After checking with relevant teams, this is the new design of ZB602KL Android 10. Thank you. 
Sound output very much low: 
Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
Over heating
About device heating issue in regular use, we suggest that you avoid running apps that may use much memory for a long time, for example, 3D games and video.
Also, it's recommended that do not use your phone/tablet while it is charging.
Please also try removing the background apps in recent app list, and check again.
Please also check if this behavior appears in safe mode: How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Android phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global
For more information on improving the overheating behavior: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011555/
If the problem still appears, please tell us
Which zone is heating up (back/upper/middle/lower)
The app/ app version you're using
Were you using the app and charging at the same time? Or only charging? Only using the app?
How much is the ambient temperature when this appears
About how much is the temperature of the phone
Slow interface
Please tell us the detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video
Thank you 🙂

Please let me know the solution for low volume, low brightness problems after updating to android 10 version. Both are too worst for my MAX PRO M1 Mobile. How to resolve. Help me to get the solution.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi srimathirumala,
Low volume behavior is expected to be improved through a future firmware update.
We will notify you once it is released.

After checking with relevant teams,  the brightness curve is designed differently from Android Pie. It has been confirmed by relevant teams that the brightness design in Android 10 is a normal behavior. Users would not have to worry.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi roy.saikat2 & srimathirumala,
An updated Android 10 version WW-17.2017.2006.429 has been released.
We have improved sound volume and quality in this version.
You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you and have a nice weekend 🙂