This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs Which must be Fixed with Android 10

vaibhavbelhekar
Star II
I am using Asus Zenfone max pro m1 since one and half year. My mobile still rocks, but due to many software updates given by the asus, mobile is becoming very slow in terms of performance. I think every max pro m1 user is not satisfied with the performance of max pro m1. Every user is expecting following bugs to be solve with Android 10 update so they can think to buy another asus product at the time of upgradation :-
1) Battery life should be increased
2) charging time should be reduced
3) Ideal battery drain should be less than 5%.
4) Sound Quality from earpiece, speaker & earphones should be improved. Calls must be crystal clear also in traffic.
5) System UI should be optimised in order to eliminate all the lags while using mobile.
6) Gaming Performance should be optimised so that every user can play PUBG mobile at smooth graphics and high frame rates without any lags. ( Very imp bug which seriously need to be fixed).
7) brightness of the screen should be increased, seriously it is too low and not visible at bright sunlight (Outdoor)
All other factors which are not mentioned above is working great and hence while fixing above bugs, camera quality must be maintained, heating issue should not be arrived and all other factors which are working perfectly should not be affected..
Requesting all who are reading this post, please like and comment with other bugs not mentioned above.

0 REPLIES 0