Zenfone 5z rear camera blurry

edited October 2020 in ZenFone 5 Series

What happened to my mobile please help

Comments

• edited June 2020

Hi there, kindly follow the below steps:

1. Check your phone for latest software version.

2. Go to Camera settings & try changing focus mode

3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App

4. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

• KirarKirar Level 1

I'm also face same issue..camera blurry and I try all method you gives above..plz help me

• Please delete this thread @[email protected] and have a look here

After reading, if you still have doubts post there.

• The great ASUS team won't try to fix the issue, they will simply replace the camera and charge 5k. Almost every 5z user faced it.

• Same issue for me and it makes our phone really useless. Will we get the bug fixed or just we have throw ASUS awa?

• ynagdeveynagdeve Level 1
    edited August 2020

It's more than 6 months I've been facing the same problem. I've tried factory resetting the phone twice but the camera is still unable to focus. The camera has become useless because of Asus's negligence. Asus zenfone 5z is a premium phone and should be treated that way. More users are facing this problem but are not talking about it. Please leave a comment so that Asus comes to know the severity of the problem.

• edited September 2020

After recent update I am also facing same issue with camera. Camera was running fine before update. Is asus purposely killing camera's of Zenfone 5z with latest update? Seems like it because so many users complaining same issue at same time.

This discussion has been closed.