Battery life Pubg

akhilj66akhilj66 Level 3
edited September 2020 in ROG Phone 2

Hi, I wanna ask how much battery life are you guys getting while playing pubg on hdr+extreme and Anti-Aliasing on.

I am getting just 3+ hrs of battery life. Asus team claims 6+ hours.

Comments

• I'll say 4:30 max if you're playing with no breaks+ high tier games+ x mode ultimate( simple words- everything pushed to the max)

It can be extended to around 5:30 if you play tdm, training ground ,arcade or if you all of you games are not 30 mins long

• I getting around 5:30 hours at smooth and extreme graphics for power saving high performance profile

• Playing at smooth extreme, default xmode settings, max cpu speed, memory cleaner on, max temperature. Getting about 6-7 hours of battery life. 15% per hour which is pretty decent. Not good considering its a 6000 mah battery. Had higher expectations

• akhilj66akhilj66 Level 3

Looks like you guys are getting good battery life, I don't know what's eating up my battery. Only 3:30 hrs of pubg no xmode only hdr+extreme.

Damn that's bad, Asus team also has no answers for me.

• Don't worry pal,we would also get about 3:30 to 4 hrs in hdr extreme settings,but I uplayed at smooth and extreme ,it lasted me around 5 hrs I guess

• It takes sometimes 21-25% per hour at smooth extreme for me randomly. Whats with this thing. Ugh

This discussion has been closed.