ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2 ANDROID 10 ( STABLE / DEVELOPER VERSION) Bugs

i was found Android 10 STABLE / DEVELOPER VERSION Same Bugs .

1. Customies your ZB630KL It is showing. Even I try all customized.

2. The search button was not fixed when I scroll down and scroll up then search button was moved.

3.The sound was not fixed. When I try to full sound. The sound was not good but when I try to sound medium then I can't even hear. And also my headphones sound was not good it seems like the sound was bold it not soft and it too irritating. that bcz i can't even play game bcz of sound . that foot step was not clear.

4. Again Corner problem. corner was not round. fix this bugs as soon as possible.

Comments

• Hi BANIK AJAY,

2. The search button was not fixed when I scroll down and scroll up then search button was moved:

Could you show us a short video of the problem?

What's you're display size settings/ navigation bar type?

3.The sound was not fixed. When I try to full sound. The sound was not good:

Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound?  

Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? 

If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example?  

Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem?

but when I try to sound medium then I can't even hear:

Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound?  

If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example?  

Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?

And also my headphones sound was not good it seems like the sound was bold it not soft and it too irritating. that bcz i can't even play game bcz of sound . that foot step was not clear.

Have you tried with different headphones? Does this appear on the ASUS headphones that came with the phone? What's the brand/model of your headphones?

What gaming/ music app/app version are you using?

4. Again Corner problem. corner was not round. fix this bugs as soon as possible.

Could you show us a photo of the behavior?

Thank you 🙂

• BANIK AJAYBANIK AJAY Level 1

1.No i will post video

2.No when i try to play game/music thn i will face this sound prblm . But not every not . Same time it good . But same time the sound was automatically very bed . With headphones/without headphones same prblm with both .i m using Google Play music latest version .(Version 8.25.8627-1.S)

And also when i try to medium volume thn the sound was not good . That i can't even hear . (This prblm without headphone ) so fix it .

3.No also battery drin was too fast . I thik android 9 was good for battery .

• 3rd as mentioned the sound problem does exist and while playing pubg the sound is not clear at all further the speakers are not loud enough and earpiece sound is also nor loud enough.

5th setting-display-advance-lock screen display-new notifications, this setting is enable but when we click on power button to off the phone the phone automatically turn on himself when this setting is enable when it is disable it turn off and doesn't get on until and unless we press power button to unlock it plz see this bug

4th the corner of the screen are not perfectly round

6th their is a bug in notification panel when ever we are using other app and notification arrives and we slide notification panel down and click on the notification the notification panel take to the notification app but the notification panel does not slide itself up after taking to the notification.

• Hi BANIK AJAY,

1. Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.

2. We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.

3. Is the battery drain problem appearing in use or sleep mode?

To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.

These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741

These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 

If your phone is over one year of use, you may go to service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain), and check if replacing a new battery is needed.

Thank you.

• Hi rana.vishal73,

Is your phone ZB630KL version 17.2018.2004.424?

while playing pubg the sound is not clear at all: 

Do you mean the volume is too low? 

Could you tell us the PUBG version and what kind of sound is not clear?

5th setting-display-advance-lock screen display-new notifications, 

This setting will light up your screen when you receive notifications. 

Could you help us explain the unexpected behavior?

4th the corner of the screen are not perfectly round

We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.

6th their is a bug in notification panel when ever we are using other app and notification arrives and we slide notification panel down and click on the notification the notification panel take to the notification app but the notification panel does not slide itself up after taking to the notification:

We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.

Could you tell us the apps/notification type that have this behavior?

Thank you 🙂

1. Pubg version is 0.18 the latest version updated on 27 April 2020 the sound from bluetooth headphone is i want say clear but it's ok and the sound from phone speaker is very low further the headphone output is worst as we are not able to hear foot steps and some of the time the firing noise gets too much loud
    2. Further the headphone audio quality is worst and speaker audio quality is worst but if we go to setting- accessibility- audio and on screen text and set mono audio on the sound improve a little of phone speaker but it is very low.
    3. I don't know what is happening but the earpiece audio is also become low during some calls like if someone call from jio to jio the audio is very low but if someone call from airtel to jio the audio quality from earpiece is loud.
    4. I know the setting display light up the screen when we receive notification but when we click on power button to turn off the screen the screen automatically turn on and show up the lock-screen so again i have to press the power button to turn off the screen please check it as soon as possible and solve it.
    5. The biggest issue i have found is overnight battery drain is about 6% and further the battery backup is also not up-to 5 hrs it even less then that and the battery usage show the actual usage but when we calculate the percentage used from that data by clicking on show full device battery usage the percentage consumed and the percentage of battery left their is a big gap between then as the full device usage is less as compared to the percentage of battery consumed.
    6. When ever we keep the phone for charging their is always a notification on the lock screen slow charging and it take longer time to charge as compared to pie.
    7. Further i have also faced connectivity issue while using wifi or mobile data the uploading and downloading speed some time become very low on both wifi and mobile data so i have to restart the phone or turn on the airplane mode to refresh the network it again it start working fine.
    8. Notification bug when ever i am playing clash of clan and message come in whatsapp the notification bar does not slide up further it happen all the time with other apps to the notification slide do not go up by it's own like message notification also do the same thing but when we are in home screen and not using any app the notification panel slide it self up when we click on notification.
    9. after exiting from pubg the home screen take some seconds to come to portrait mode from landscape mode.
    10. The brightness of the screen is too low as compared to pie and the lower brightness is not as much low as we need it very bright during no light situation.
    11. The night light Intensity set to very low but it is not same as pie it feels like the intensity on low mode is high as compared to pie.
    12. Further when i play pubg and slide notification downward and again slide upwards the screen takes me to the home screen i think their is some issue with new gesture as i have also kept it's sensitivity to low then also it respond quickly.
  • Hi rana.vishal73,

2. The search button was not fixed when I scroll down and scroll up then search button was moved.

Thanks for your video. This is a normal behavior and belongs to a new design in Android 10. Once you scroll down, the search bar will appear. Thank you.

• Rameez221Rameez221 Level 2

Enable Asus video call in Android 10 stable

• Hi Rameez221,

Sorry, video call is not supported on ZB601KL/ZB630KL.  We suggest that you could use "Google Duo" or other third party apps to video call.