I hope next update will come up with bug fixes 🙏
Is there any charging problem??
Yes It Has Been Taking The Same Time Like Beta 1
4 Hours Atleast To Full Charge
Android 10 beta 2 version has many bugs
1. Whatsapp video struck
2 . Sound output is very low from speaker and headphones
3. Instagram stops working unexpectedly
4. Snapchat struck repeatedly
5. Worst camera interface & no slow-motion, missing many features
6. Airplane mode toggle not changed, it remained same as in Android 9
7. Battery draining issues & can't charge battery while using mobile
8. Charging speed is very low, it taking 5 to 6 hours to complete full charge
9. No native call recording option in calling app
10. All time struck & heavy heating
Hope Asus Will Fix These Soon 🙏
Equalizer doesn't work on third party apps. Wynk music etc.
Sound output is really low of the main speaker. Please do something about it.
Charging speed is slow and draining fastly. Reseted my device 2 time after beta 2 update but the problem doesn't fixed 😬🤦🏻♂️🤷🏻♂️
I downgraded after upgrading in 2 hours 😂
These are the main issues in the beta update. I hope Asus fixes these bugs.
Some suggestions for the developers for the next release:
1. AMBIENT DISPLAY FEATURE FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDED ( This was there in Android 9 builds)
2. SPEAKER ,EARPHONE , BLUETOOTH SOUND QUALITY SHOULD BE OPTIMISED
3. REAR AND FRONT CAMERA QUALITY SHOULD BE OPTIMISED
4. BETTER BATTERY BACKUP
5. PUBG HD GRAPHICS OPTION SHOULD BE ADDED
6. CALL RECORDING OPTION SHOULD BE ADDED IN GOOGLE DAILER APP (BECAUSE OTHER OEM BRAND LIKE NOKIA HAS ENABLED CALL RECORDING OPTION IN GOOGLE DAILER )
7. NEW BOOT ANIMATION SHOULD BE ADDED WITH LATEST ASUS ICON
8. FIX LOW DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS ISSUE ARISING AFTER ANDROID 10 BETA UPDATE
9. GESTURE FOR QUICKLY ACCESSING NOTIFICATION SHADE FROM THE HOME SCREEN.
My phone is more slower after the 2nd beta update of Android 10 a little optimization would be welcome.
Would have to change the interface come a modern Android 10 because the interface is not suitable for Android 10 it remains for Android 9.
It necessary to put back the applications of Asus because it remains an Asus all the same (this is just optional it's not important)
The battery does not hold any more then the fast charge does not change anything the charging of the phone is very long about 3 hours to be at 100%
They lack essential application I could not tell you which one.
I think there is a little problem when I listen to music the music goes by itself to the next one I didn't have that before the update I use the headphones that came with the phone.
We would have to see who is connected to our connection sharing because it only puts the number of devices.
Added some functionality which we did not expect.
There it is, I have no idea now haha. Thanks to reading me..
Good time to you
10.And please improve touch latency or touch response time. While moving my finger little faster the scrolling page doesn't match up speed with my finger. Almost all OEM's custom skin androids have this since past 4-5 yrs.
There are so many bugs
Google assistant not working
And fix emergency call
Ambient Display is there and only the place is changed.
It is now moved to Settings -> Display -> Lock Screen Display ->Turn on New Notifications (Under When To Show)
Also, the shortcut icon on the bottom right corner of the screen (Camera) does not seem to work. It opens the Google Assistant i.e., the left shortcut.