Zenfone 5 ZE620KL with Stock Camera App & Google Camera

edited May 28 in ZenFone 5 Series

Developing a camera shouldn't be that hard. Your camera has been terrible for 2 years. You put flagship equipment on the phone and shortened its functions. You defraud us with equipment and fraud. Great photos with Gcam, disgusting light explosion with Asus, color quality sucks, noisy, fake and contrived photos. I don't even want to say the video quality. Really improve yourself now. I started to be disgusted with Asus.

Comments

• ugursrc24ugursrc24 Level 1

Video and photo quality of the camera is poor in low light. Update is a must

• edited May 28

Hi friends,

Thank you for asking. Due to the different algorithm between different apps, the images presenting will be different. I came up 2 tips for using stock Camera app, kindly refer to the following points:

1. Pro Mode: Adjust your favorite presenting mode, from ISO, EV, WB, S to AF. You could try other modes (e,g. Beauty, Google Lens..) as well.

2. HDR: Once HDR is triggered, try you best to avoid tremors while taking picture.

If you still could not adjust a prefered pro mode, could you provide me more information so that I could "get the picture" more? ;)

1. Original picture of these two

a. Camera>Settings>Restore default setting>Pro Mode>adjust a setting you like

b. Gcam

2. Screenshot of the settings in Camera and the settings in Pro Mode

3. Your current firmware version

Setting >System>About Phone>Software information

*Mine is V16.0615.2004.126

• edited June 5

Hello, are you serious? You can officially say that we can not edit, you set yourself in pro mode. Sorry, but we are not photographers. Also, when the camera software is powerless, the settings on it have no effect. Even the color quality is in places. I use gcam. The beta versions of Arnova give very good results and even professional cameras. While there is not much difference between main phones of other phones and gcam. There is a huge difference in my phone. This situation is upsetting. We have given you hope, you will probably not respond to it. But my little wish is, if you upgrade the current camera software. We will also get photos that do even better work with gcam applications. The colors should be darker and the light a little darker. Also, the skin tone should remain unchanged. And finally, after the camera is taken, the quality decreases excessively. This problem should be fixed.

Arnova's Gcam link and the version I use:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2-beta/

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_5beta8.200125.0050build-7.2.018.apk

If you want to work for us, I am ready to cooperate with you.

• dyan.htdyan.ht Level 1

@yusufofficiall01

My Zen5 after i update it to the latest version of firmware, which is as same as your phone version right now the camera became blur if the object is far..

Before the update my camera doing very well, i hope asus will bring new update of the firmware, or even better get upgrade to android 10..

It really annoy to have blur camera like this..

• Hi yusufofficiall01

Since the image preference is a abstract concept for different people, Pro Mode will help different people to get their customized image preference from type to type. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation while we are discussing about "image", as I mentioned above, please provide the information below so that we could better assist you.

1. Original picture of these two camera apps to compare, please take the pic at the same spot with the same lightness

a. Camera>Settings>Restore default setting>Pro Mode>adjust a setting you like

b. Gcam

2. Screenshot of the settings in Camera and the settings in Pro Mode

3. Your current firmware version

4. More issue detail. e,g. more bright, more dark, more rich, more cold..

Hi dyan.ht

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.

1.  Is your current firmware version V16.0615.2005.130?

2. Does it appear on the stock camera and camera apps like Instagram as well?

We suggest that you try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage), and try to re-install cameara appsand check again. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

• I think I mentioned all the answers? I sent it up to the system software. There is only one answer from this answer. You do not consider us, you pass over