This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10!!!

TheseMood
Rising Star II
I don't know if you are aware, but we are waiting for Android 10 update for about 1 year. You have released the beta version full of errors. There is not even ZenUI and you expect us to use it. I really think you're kidding. If making software is difficult, why isn't it difficult for other phone manufacturers? I think we cannot use current versions and features because of your laziness. Your constant updates are full of errors. Bugs, bugs and bugs! Your camera is disgusting. Your sound quality sucks. Game performance places. What is the reason? Embarrass yourself and learn from your lessons. You gain users by not making new phones and improving them, but by satisfying your active users. I'm really bored now someone hear our voice !!!
10 REPLIES 10

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Absolutely I agree. Unfortunately, your phones, which are excellent in terms of hardware, upset us due to bad software errors. Please do not upset those who love ASUS brand anymore.

Definitely right. They have lost my trust. Now I'm thinking of using other brands.

luciousskyler
Star I
im thinking of switching to xiaomi, they always have the latest updates.

ugursrc24
Star III
Will ZenUI features come in stable version?