This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ROG I] (WW-16.0420.2003.24) Thank you !

n3bu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zs600kl
Firmware Version:2003.24_0
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence:not anymore
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Call of Duty
========================================
I made this topic as a gratefulness for the latest update which solved all my problems with my ROG 1 ..now I can fully enjoy this phone ❤️
9 REPLIES 9

robdevilXI
Star I
Yeah outdated security patch in May. They sucks. Still poor bt call voice qualityand no VoLTE or VoWiFi. Nothing to thank for from me.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi robdevilXI
Thank you for your asking. To activate VoLTE or VoWiFi, please refer to the check point below:
1. Which carrier are you using? Please check with your carrier, does your SIM card support VoLTE or VoWiFi?
2. Please check if you have open the VoLTE or VoWiFi
VoLTE: Settings>Network & internet>Mobile network>turn on "VoLTE">Preferred network type>2G/3G/4G
VoWiFi: Settings>Network & internet>Call>Wi-Fi calling>turn on

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

robdevilXI
Star I
Carrier Vodafone O2 and EE UK. No VoLTE or VoWiFi settings. Also my Bluetooth calls quality are crap. I can't understand what someone say sometimes when on bt.

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Hey @robdevilXI he's a new ROG Phone user which is why he's so happy about the new phone. Give him some time and he'll understand how crappy this phone is. I have problem with my phone calls too. Sometimes they can't hear a word what I say and I can hear them. I've tried using Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones and without anything. I still have the same problem. I'll have to disconnect and call again to fix this problem.