I have trouble when, I turn on mobile data, my asus zenfone 3 getting overheat and can't access internet..
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the tips below for troubleshooting.
1. What is your current firmware?
Setting >System>About Phone>Software information>Build Number
Does the issue happen after any system/app update?
2. Please try "Network settings reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
3. Try to enter "Safe Mode" to test your mobile internet, to check on the disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps
#How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
4. Check on your "Preferred network type"
5. Have you tried to open/close Volte?
Setting>Connecttions>Mobile network>Advanced>Disable Enhanced 4G LTE Mode
I also faced the same problem with my Zenfone 3 ZE520KL.
It happen just out the sudden.
#2. Done. Still the same.
#3. I've reset to factory setting and still the problem persist.
#4. Done. Still the same.
#5. Could not locate the advance setting as given.
I've installed accubattery apps and it reported 1200mA-15000mA were drained when mobile data were enabled which probably the effect of the heating up.
I have been using this phone since 2016 and all this while has been great till now.