This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro 1 is not charging. (However, In switch off mode, it is charging but very slowly

jaswantkmwt7
Star I
(Asus adaptor ) Adaptor and cable checked. Also checked with changing the adaptor and cable.
Using laptop, also checked.
Factory reset done. No external applications on the phone.
It was charging normally yesterday. But today is even doesnot detect charging. But in switch off mode, it is charging with the same adaptor and cable but slower speed.
Kindly help. Thank you for your help in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

sasiarun55
Star I
The same happened to me today it was fine before and all of sudden I can't charge the phone when is on but the charger is recognized when phone is in off position. I'm using the stock charger but I have also tried different chargers and cables. After the last update I got a chrome issue which I have take care of by removing updates. Now this Asus please help.

Model Name: MAX PRO M1 (ASUS_X00TD)
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_phone-16.2017.2004.063-20200407
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: I can't charge my phone So ?
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance once they open in your area post lockdown. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

Ryzen
Star I
even Im facing the same problem I think it is a software problem , I am waiting for the update in which asus fixes the slow charging issue, and get the phone back to rapidly charging😅

logvlb
Star I
Even Im facing the same problem for ASUS Zenfone MAX PRO M1.