hi, i am getting this problem and i have already reset my phone. But cant fixed it. please help
We're investigating this issue. In the meantime, can you please test the following:
1) Does the message disappear if you charge your phone above 15% ?
2) Try connecting any OTG device and see if it works normally
3) Try charging another phone with your phone using OTG charging, does it work?
The message won't disappear at all.
But I don't know how but my problem somehow got fixed.
Now i am getting problem with my network, it doesn't show signal at all. I already change my sim too, it still same.
Now that your phone is at 70%, see if any OTG device works like it should.
Also, wait for your phone to drop below 15% and see if the message returns.
This case will soon close and will not be resolved unless someone can answer these simple questions.
2) Will the OTG function (connecting external HDD) work both above and below 15% battery?
3) Try charging another phone with your phone using reverse charging. Does it work?
i have exact same problem, any solution?
@Abraarukuk Can you test the questions me and Anders posted above?