ANDROID 10 (Dev. Pre.) Honest opinion after 5 days usage
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Max pro M1
- Firmware Version:424
- Rooted or not:No
- Frequency of Occurrence:NIL
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Android 10 (424)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
1) Sound quality is not acceptable in any terms. Very poor Audio in all departments.
2) I felt problem with brightness. It needs a little bit of improvement
3) Im not able to remove Google search Bar from home screen ( don't know if its just me)
4) Camera is not good but Im not complaining after all everybody is using GCam (Cam2api is enabled)
5) In order to correct Navigation bar consuming extra space while in small display option we have to go to the developer options
1) Battery backup is excellent
2) Navigation gestures are optimised well
3) No UI Lag and everything is so smooth
4) No network connection problem for me. I tried with JIO 4G and the speed was same as Android pie. I did not face any wifi issues either.
5) Like I said earlier Cam2api is enable by default
NB: Except for Sound I'm satisfied with this update.Not a gamer and hence I dont know the PUBG experience. I removed my PIN before updating and I did not loose any data (updated from 063)