Asus ROG 2 Accessories

hashcheckhashcheck Level 1
edited September 2020 in ROG Phone 2

I have rog 2 trencent version with fingerprint ww.

I am in AUS and purchased a twindock 2 for Aus $399.

The pricing for accessories are way to much and perhaps with the release of Rog Phone 3 you may want to factor that in.

The Nintendo switch, PS4 etc are cheaper than one of your accessories let alone all.. I do love this phone and owned rog 1 aswell but if next version isn't including some accessories at good price Asus won't be able to compete with handheld gaming as I will just buy another switch or a android device just for emulation with controls built in. Hope you at Asus think of this. I will be returning my twinview dock as doesnt allow apps to fullscreen (like LGs etc) and keyboard on bottom screen. Waste of $399 aus

Comments

• Would like to know if the current twinview dock two software is going to be fixed for dualtasking with keyboard down dottom of screen. Also I do hope it will work with Asus ROG 3

• hashcheckhashcheck Level 1
    edited May 2020

No comment from Asus mod.. I think I'll switch to another dual screen phone next upgrade. As sounds like the twindock not being update via software and definitely not worth the money I paid for it. The most uncomfortable thing to hold and the software just does not back it up so anyone thinking of buying one think again

This discussion has been closed.