Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics Driver DCH_WHQL_184.108.40.20690 For Windows10 64bit on 06-05-2020.
- System: Windows 10 64Bit
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: X542UQ.309
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: Nil
On 07th May 2020, Intel inc released modern graphics drivers (DCH_UMD_IGCC) v220.127.116.1190 only for windows 10 64bit.
On 08th May 2020, I installed this driver by normal method i used a zipped version file on windows 10 64bit 18363.815.
Supported CPU versions::
On 10th Generation Intel Core, 9th Generation Intel Core, 8th Generation Intel Core, 7th Generation Intel Core, and 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Xeon processors for mobile workstations and related Pentium/Celeron processors.
Supported OS versions::
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - May 2020 Update Ready (2004) (not released to the public)
I am sharing Generic drivers of the direct downloading links from the intel website.
for end-user consumer
for It professional
for release notes .pdf
* Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your Computer Manufacturer (OEM) customized driver.
* OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues.
* The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet
to address platform-specific needs.
* Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.
* Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel.
* Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
Highlights of this driver::
** Windows* 10 May 2020 Update Ready.
** This driver is WDDM 2.7 compliant and ready for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
** It introduces support for Dolby Vision and the new DirectX* 12 Shader Model 6.5 compiler on 7th Generation Intel® Core processors
or higher (Intel® HD Graphics 610 or higher).
Gaming Highlights of this driver::
** Command your squad in pulse-pounding, turn-based battles against the ruthless Locust army and its leader in Gears Tactics*,
** control Chimera Squad to extinguish the threats to the hard-won peace and stability that City 31 now enjoys in XCOM: Chimera Squad*
and get ready to experience the classic first-person action game with all-new visuals in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered*
on Intel® Iris Plus graphics or better.
* This will remove any OEM customizations.
* If the OEM does not have a DCH driver available
* it’s likely no customizations will be reinstalled by Windows Update after you upgrade to this driver.
* If you experience any issues such as flickering, BSOD, TDR, etc, please reinstall the latest OEM driver.
** Verify you're on a supported Processor generation (6th Gen+) and OS version (1709|RS3+).
** Disconnect the internet connection so Windows Update won't automatically reinstall a previous OEM driver.
** Open Device Manager > Display Adapters > right-click [Intel Graphics] > Uninstall Device.
** Important: Check-mark "delete the driver software for this device"
** Click 'Scan for Hardware Changes' Note: Many older versions can be stored on the system to roll back to the previous driver.
** If another Intel Graphics is reinstalled, repeat 3 & 4 until Basic Display Adapter is shown, not the Intel driver.
** Reboot. Install this driver or Reboot and reconnect the internet.
** Verify this driver is installed in Device Manager.
** Run Windows Update in case there are OEM customizations to reinstall
## This driver is WDDM 2.7 compliant.
• DirectX*12 Shader Model 6.5 compiler support
• DirectX*12 Machine Learning (DirectML) Enhancements
• Dolby Vision Support
• Non-DX API support in Container
• Third-party hardware encoder MFTs in GPU Paravirtualization
• OneAPI Level Zero Runtime*i pre-production release is now included. Please refer to the specification below.
OneAPI Specification: https://spec.oneapi.com/versions/latest/introduction.html
OneAPI Level Zero Specification: https://spec.oneapi.com/versions/latest/oneL0/index.html
Fixed Issues in this release::
## The color and brightness of the desktop may change with mouse movement when Display Power Saving Technology® is enabled and
set to maximum in the Intel Graphics Command Center.
Known Issues of this release::
** Video playback issues when playing Netflix 4K video content sometimes on HDMI 2.0.
** Intermittent crashes may be seen in Bright Memory* (DX12), Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan), BeamNG.drive*,
One Piece Pirate Warriors 4*, Star Control: Origins*, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint* (Vulkan), Metro Exodus* (DX12),
and while launching Sony Catalyst Production Suite.
** Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Battlefield V* (DX12).
The supported list of Intel Graphics Processors::
* 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics.
* 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics.
• 9th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 630.
• 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 and Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.
• 7th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650, and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
• 6th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
• Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530.
• Intel Xeon processors with Intel UHD Graphics 630.
• Pentium and Celeron processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505.
• Pentium and Celeron processors with Intel UHD Graphics 600, 605.
The source is taken from
1. Upgrading the DCH driver on top of a STANDARD driver is not possible.
2. Upgrading the STANDARD driver on top of the DCH driver is not possible.
Thanks for reading my post, Please reply to me if the download links does not exists.