Updating from .407 to .424

Vnk_5
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1
Firmware Version:.407
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NOT AN ISSUE WITH APP
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I Have downloaded the file and placed in root folder,after restart the system update file got detected and started applying patch and very after 20% automatically device go into recovery mode
18 REPLIES 18

Don't update it's trash

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
Dont update you are making your mobile worse

Okay, I'm going to tell you what happens if you update to Android 10
1. The front camera video recording gets awfully bad, the whole thing gets blacked out.
2. You can't hear any of your alarms even with full alarm sound.
3. Apps keep restarting sometime and that is too frustrating.Especially with pubg, it closes automatically.
4. The audio quality over headphones and even the phone speakers is absolutely crap.
5. You will invest your data + time and end up getting a shitty Android.
6. At the end like me you will have to downgrade to Pie.
7. And trust me, .063 build of pie is a lot better and wait till Asus fixes these bugs.
8. And yes I didn't noticed any better battery performance on Android 10. So don't waste your resources on a crappy update.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
abhi.anand13565

Okay, I'm going to tell you what happens if you update to Android 10

1. The front camera video recording gets awfully bad, the whole thing gets blacked out.

2. You can't hear any of your alarms even with full alarm sound.

3. Apps keep restarting sometime and that is too frustrating.Especially with pubg, it closes automatically.

4. The audio quality over headphones and even the phone speakers is absolutely crap.

5. You will invest your data + time and end up getting a shitty Android.

6. At the end like me you will have to downgrade to Pie.

7. And trust me, .063 build of pie is a lot better and wait till Asus fixes these bugs.

8. And yes I didn't noticed any better battery performance on Android 10. So don't waste your resources on a crappy update.

View post
Hey guys he is already in android 10 beta 1.
So I think he should update to beta 2