This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Worst update

Dhruv9711
Star I
This is the worst update for any phone as there are so many issues with software not just for Rog phones also for other devices like one plus devices as well. Don't know want Google is upto and phone companies should provide quick fix for their respective devices regarding A10 update.
This doesn't seems like update but a downgrade to be honest. Everything in the phone is working slow and keeps on hanging. Have to say that, it is the most shitty update ever, nothing is stable.
Seems like companies are deliberately messing up the OS and then sending fixes to keep users engaged. Please fix these major issues ASAP.
3 REPLIES 3

Abishek_Stephen
Star II

Same here, after A10 Update my phone getting hot everytime I charge my phone and my phone getting slow. System UI crash, navigation bar is not responding, sometime I get black screen.
Please fix it @Anders_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
khairilgunawan

Same here, after A10 Update my phone getting hot everytime I charge my phone and my phone getting slow. System UI crash, navigation bar is not responding, sometime I get black screen.

Please fix it @Anders_ASUS

View post
I've heard this feedback with every update since the phone was released. It always happens to someone and it's normally due to some unique mix of settings/apps which we can't catch in our beta testing. My recommendation to you is to factory reset your device.
Also do have in mind that some users who comment that their device has become hotter lately (not necessarily this thread), fail to mention that they live in one of the hottest parts of the world and that it's summer right now.