Asus Zenfone 3 Laser ZC551KL - WiFi issue: frequent disconnect
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone 3 Laser ZC551KL
- Firmware Version: Can't find "Firmware" 3.18.71-perf-g3467a9e (kernel version) OPR1.170623.032.WW_user_184.108.40.206_20100103 (build number)
- Rooted or not: not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: incredibly frequent
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WiFi
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Settings>System>About Phone>Hardware Information>WiFi version>119385-1
Open network notification - disabled
Keep WiFi on during sleep - never
My phone seems to glitch out in WiFi connection every now and then. Here is my use case:
- Using the phone as normal: browsing or video chat
- Suddenly internet related objects are not loading. WiFi says connected to network
- Swipes down, turn-off WiFi, wait for a bit (3-5s), turn-on WiFi, wait to connect (10-20s)
- Browse as normal.
This is happening incredibly frequent and randomly. My other devices (laptop and ipad) don't encounter these issues. Devices are connected to home WiFi network.