Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics Driver DCH_WHQL_18.104.22.16841 For Windows10 64bit on 27-04-2020.
- Battery or AC:
- Frequency of occurrence:
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
On 27th April 2020, Intel inc released modern graphics drivers (UMD_IGCC) v22.214.171.12441 only for windows 10 64bit.
Supported CPU versions::
On 10th Generation Intel Core, 9th Generation Intel Core, 8th Generation Intel Core, 7th Generation Intel Core, and 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Xeon processors for mobile workstations and related Pentium/Celeron processors.
Supported OS versions::
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)
I am sharing Generic drivers of the direct downloading links from the intel website.
for end-user consumer
for It professional
for release notes .pdf
* Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your Computer Manufacturer (OEM) customized driver.
* OEM drivers are handpicked, customized, and validated to resolve platform-specific issues, enable features and enhancements, and improve system stability.
* The generic driver’s intention is to temporarily test new features, game enhancements, or check if an issue is resolved. Once testing is complete Intel advises reinstalling the OEM driver until they validate it and release their own version.
* Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel.
* Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
Gaming Highlights of this driver:
* Command your squad in pulse-pounding, turn-based battles against the ruthless Locust army and its leader in Gears Tactics* and control Chimera Squad to extinguish the threats to the hard-won peace and stability that City 31 now enjoys in XCOM: Chimera Squad* on Intel® Iris Plus graphics or better.
* We heard how much our users want the freedom to upgrade their systems to our regularly released generic graphics drivers and enable our latest game enhancements, feature updates, and fixes.
* As of this release, Intel Graphics DCH drivers are now unlocked to upgrade freely between Computer Manufacturer (OEM) drivers and the Intel generic graphics drivers on Download Center.
* Simply use the exe and enjoy the update on your 6th Generation Intel Processor platform or higher, and don’t worry about your OEM customizations, they remain intact with each upgrade and the OEMs can maintain customizations separately via Microsoft* Windows Update.
* Intel Drivers and Support Assistant drivers will also be unlocked starting April 28th, 2020. See the Release Notes section *4 for important information about this update.
The supported list of Intel Graphics Processors::
* 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics.
* 10th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics.
• 9th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 630.
• 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 and Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.
• 7th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650, and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630.
• 6th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 520, 530.
• Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P630.
• Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel Iris Pro Graphics P580.
• Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530.
• Intel Core M processors with Intel HD Graphics 515.
• Pentium Processors with Intel HD Graphics 610.
• Pentium and Celeron processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505, 510.
• Pentium and Celeron processors with Intel UHD Graphics 600, 605.
The source is taken from
1. Upgrading the DCH driver on top of a STANDARD driver is not possible.
2. Upgrading the STANDARD driver on top of the DCH driver is not possible.
Thanks for reading my post, Please reply to me if the download links does not exists.