Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics Driver DCH_WHQL_126.96.36.19985 For Windows10 64bit on 25-03-2020.
- System: Windows 10 64bit
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: X542UQ.309
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: Nil
On 25th March 2020 , Intel inc released modern graphics drivers (UMD_IGCC) v188.8.131.5285 only for windows 10 64bit.
Supported CPU versions::
On 10th Generation Intel Core, 9th Generation Intel Core, 8th Generation Intel Core, 7th Generation Intel Core, and 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Xeon processors for mobile workstations and related Pentium/Celeron processors.
Supported OS versions::
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)
I am sharing the direct downloading links from the intel website.
for end-user consumer
for It professional
for release notes .pdf
Highlights of this driver:
* This driver provides bug fixes for Fortnite* DirectX*12 Update.
* Trials of Mana*, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord* and Bleeding Edge* verified playable on 10th Gen Intel® Core processors with Intel® Iris® Plus graphics or better.
* Rocket League*, Halo : Combat Evolved Anniversary* and Totally Reliable Delivery Service* verified playable on Intel® UHD Graphics or better.
* Ori and the Will of the Wisps* and Apex Legends Season 4* verified playable on Intel Iris Plus 640 graphics or better.
The source is taken from
1. Upgrading the DCH driver on top of a STANDARD driver is not possible.
2. Upgrading the STANDARD driver on top of the DCH driver is not possible.
Thanks for reading my post, Please reply to me if the download links does not exists.