File Manager: Cloud remove option.

RangzenRangzen Level 2
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

Does anyone have idea as to how to remove cloud storage from the file manager? I have uninstalled Asus WebStorage app from the phone but this wouldn't go away.

Comments

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

When you click to this cloud storage, in the 3 dots ••• you should have a button to disconnect.

• RangzenRangzen Level 2

No but there is no option as such - even in the settings.

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

Well ... I have a disconnect button.

Reset this file manager app by deleting all its data !

• RangzenRangzen Level 2

Didnt help after clearing cache data. Guess what I install the app again and see if I can I disnconnect then. Appreciate your help 👍🏼

• RangzenRangzen Level 2

Still no option after reinstalling the app. Irritating

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

The Asus Webstorage app is not linked to file manager app : it's independent !

Whatever I connect my google drive or webstorage account, I have a button to delete it once the connection is successful ...

• RangzenRangzen Level 2

The problem is not the connection dude. You know that the cloud could be linked from the storage right. I have done the clear storage even reinstalled the app to see if I get the 'disconnect or remove' bit sadly no avail.

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4
    edited May 2020

Here is what I have on the version 2.4.2.4_200106 of the file manager

• RangzenRangzen Level 2

Thank for trying to do your best 👍🏼. I really appreciate it. I don't know what's wrong with my file manager, I don't get such options.

Do hide your private email account for security sakes. 🙏 Thanks once agakny, bud.

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

Ohhh, I didn't noticed that, thanks !!

This discussion has been closed.