Did you mean: 

Heat Issue Fixed! ( Warning )

hozerdude
Star II
System: PC
Battery or AC: AC
Model: F512DA
======================
Detailed description:The heat issues the laptop will shut down even with a 6 fan laptop cooler. I have my monster desktop for gaming only. This laptop is for just checking out the net, videos ETC. ETC. No gaming. The max heat on the CPU is 105c. This CPU at boot up will jump as high as 97C just on the boot up! No excuse for that.
I have been a tech for almost 20 years. I have worked for Adpatec, HP, Intel and other companies. I can fix the heat issue on this laptop but I will have to be very careful. I will be using "Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal Thermal Paste" I would not suggest anyone that has no experience with a laptop servicing "NOT" to use this for the simple reason you can FRY YOUR LAPTOP IN A HEARTBEAT!. You can drop the temp as much as 20C. My temps at boot are now up around 55C max. I also had 5 videos running at the same to and never got over 60C. At idle my heat temps are around 35 to 45C MAX!!! I LOVE IT!!!! ( At Room Temp 72 degrees )
I suggest you check out this video on YOUTUBE. These forums will not let me show you the link ( That Really Sucks! ) so look for:
"Liquid Metal Laptop Cooling – 20C LOWER!"
Author: Linus Tech Tips!

0 REPLIES 0