This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the outgoing sound problem with zenfone 5 with android 10 Beta getting fixed?

Erwin05
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: 17.0615.2003.20
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello.
Every time some1 is calling me they cant hear me even when i have disabled ok google, in your post from april 28 you recommend people to update to 10 but with this bug the phone is unusable.
Any eta when this is getting fixed?

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27318/asus-zenfone-5-ze620kl-android-10-aosp#latest
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Erwin05,
The issue with no sound when calling while OK Google is enabled is expected to be improved through a future firmware update.
However, as you mentioned, since it did not improve after you disabled OK Google, please tell us which app has this problem when calling. Please also check your inbox for a message I've sent you.
Thank you 🙂

Erwin05
Star III
I dont know what app, this is build into android 10 i dont install a app to phone with.
When phoning to the zenfone 5 i get the red en green bars, red= refuse, green=answer.
When i answer the phonecall the other side cant hear me.
country=Netherlands

Erwin05
Star III
Some one called me on my zenfone 5 and the other person could hear me, OK Google is enabled.
Person who called me called with a mobile phone.
Then later i called with my house phone to the zenfone 5 and the outgoing sound is blocked again.
i could not hear my zelf on the house phone, when talking into the zenfone 5 i could hear my own voice.
When the zenfone 5 is blocking the outgoing sound i could hear my own voice coming from the zenfone.
Or this bug is random or only with a house phone i cant test this any further.

Erwin05
Star III
The latest firmware .22 fixed the sound problem.👍