This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with mobile data after last update. Zs620kl.

belfegorcho
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: z01rd
Firmware Version: qkq1.191008.001.ww_user_100.10.107.70.20200320
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: after 5 minutes
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all when i use mobeli data
I have problem with my mobile data after last update. When i surf the internet just stop after minutes everything is ok and after 5 min again the internet is down and extremely slow. This happens with all kind of programs facebook, chrome, youtube....

4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi belfegorcho,
Could you tell us the name of your mobile network provider and country?
Have you checked with your network provider about this?
Could you show me a screenshot of the SIM status when this happens? (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status)
Please change to another SIM card by another carrier, and check if the problem still appears.
When the problem appears, are you in a building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/ indoor or outdoors?
Where is the approximate location where this happens? Have you checked in different locations?
Thank you 🙂

belfegorcho
Star I
Hello. My provider is A1 Bulgaria. I change my sim card with new one. The problem is still existing. The problem appears everywhere ( diferent place, different city, inside home, outside home) i put screenshot on sim status but is on Bulgarian if you need help for translate write me. And i cant understand why the phone use H+ and it is not using LTE.

belfegorcho
Star I
Y_ASUS

Hi belfegorcho,

Could you tell us the name of your mobile network provider and country?

Have you checked with your network provider about this?

Could you show me a screenshot of the SIM status when this happens? (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status)

Please change to another SIM card by another carrier, and check if the problem still appears.

When the problem appears, are you in a building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/ indoor or outdoors?

Where is the approximate location where this happens? Have you checked in different locations?

Thank you 🙂

View post
Hello. My provider is A1 Bulgaria. I change my sim card with new one. The problem is still existing. The problem appears everywhere ( diferent place, different city, inside home, outside home) i put screenshot on sim status but is on Bulgarian if you need help for translate write me. And i cant understand why the phone use H+ and it is not using LTE.

belfegorcho
Star I
I reseted network settings, turned on "boost with AI" and "Save data", but the problem still exist.