This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro m2 bootloop

Stuck logo
Tidak bisa masuk ke mode factory reset

Asus max pro m2 parah setahun lebih 2 bulan gw beli skrng udh g bisa di pke garansi habis hp sekarat dan udh jadi smpah...
Gw bawa ke servis center masalah stuck di logo dan g bs di flash gw g ngerti knp tu hp tiba2 mati dan disuruh ganti mesin lebih mahal dr harga hp baru nya max pro m2....
Kira kira cacat pabrik apa gmn sih gw jengkel krn ditengah2 corona kyk gini mw beli hp gmn...
Tolong donk yg tau solusinya...

15 REPLIES 15

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi sarahabrimosan,
Thank you for your asking. Please provide the information in English to avoid any misunderstanding. Also, please provide us your model name and the firmware version so that we can better assist you.

ekobd1905
Star II
Me too my unit is ZENFONE MAX PRO M2 model ZB631KL i dont know the firmware because my phone endless bootloop, got the same problem after the update patch android in march 2020 about 150mb size file
1. Endless bootloop
2.cannot enter recovery mode only csc safe mode
3.in asus centre service they said the ic is getting weaker so must change whole motherboard
Here i just wanna ask where is the responsibility of asus who's gave update android and made the phone broken useless for endless bootloop and not even the technician can repair it you have to change motherboard with same price for the new unit??
For your information we are from indonesia,,
Bro bukan lu aj yg ngalamin masalah ini ,, itu gara2 update patch android dari asus,,

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ekobd1905
Kindly refer to the link below as my reply
ekobd1905

[Picture Deleted Due to Personal Information Leaking]

My unit is

-ZENFONE MAX PRO M2

-model ZB631KL

- i dont know the firmware because my phone endless bootloop

- never root or open bootloader

- alway install update patch from asus ,

got the problem after the update patch android in march 2020 about 150mb size file

1. Endless bootloop

2.cannot enter recovery mode only csc safe mode

3.in asus centre service they said the ic is getting weaker so must change whole motherboard and the staff never explained how this problem happening,,

Here i just wanna ask where is the responsibility of asus who's gave update android and made the phone broken useless for endless bootloop and not even the technician can repair it

1594373391674668642904.jpg

You have to change motherboard with same price for the new unit??

For your information i'm from indonesia,west java,bekasi,,

And i heard in india asus is recall this unit and swapping with new unit with security system much better,,

Endless bootloop max pro M2 in Indonesia

Rezaarga
Star I
Me too... My phon Asus Max Pro M2, stuck on asus logo, cannot enter recovery mode only csc safe mode, its stuck since last update...
What firmware? I dont know, its an auto update...
Now my phone still in Asus service center...
When i check RMA status on web, the result is :
Terima kasih atas pertanyaan anda! Produk anda sudah diluar masa garansi / ada kelalaian pemakaian dan akan dikenai biaya perbaikan. ASUS service center akan menghubungi anda dalam waktu 3 hari untuk konfirmasi biaya yang dibutuhkan
(Translated: Thank you for your question! Your product is out of warranty period / there is a negligence of use and will be charged a repair fee. The ASUS service center will contact you within 3 days to confirm the fees required)
I dont know how much it will cost...
But Omg... Negligence of use?? Its your update that brick my phone... Its not my negligence...