Both tap/auto focus not working at FHD 60FPS video recording
Please try to reproduce following and if you got the same issue comment below.
1) in stock camera, go to video mode
2) in menu at top, select FHD 60FPS
(Go in dim lighting environment, or indoors at evening)
3) focus on any close object (so close, like almost like macro,)
4) then move phone slightly to focus on far away background,
You would notice it won't auto focus to far object, and camera feed will remain blurry / out of focus
5) now try tapping on far object/background, it won't even try Focus.
(If you try with FHD only(30fps), it should work flawlessly, both auto focus and tap to focus)
Please comment if you found this issue too.