[Phone] Bluetooth can't find the pairing device to connect with
Please follow the methods below for troubleshooting:
- Check if Bluetooth is enabled on the pairing device.
Disable bluetooth and re-connect:
- Enable Bluetooth in "Settings" > "Bluetooth".
- Tap the pairing device you want to connect and enter password if required.
- Access Safe Mode by long pressing power key > tapping and holding Power Off > tapping OK.
If your tablet works well in Safe Mode, there may be some 3rd apps that cause malfunction.
Please reboot your tablet and check again if it works well.
- Backup your data and perform factory data reset.
0 · Share on Twitter
This discussion has been closed.