This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating and battery drain issue

balbonoliverken
Star II
Hi there ASUS im using zenfone max pro m2 device, after updating my device into WW_Phone_16.2017.2002.073-20200219 February 5, 2020 security patch, my phone had heating issue even if im just playing music data,wifi off and airplane mode which cause its battery drain so fast. Now its annoying me because in just light task the phone gets hot. I hope someone here can help me how to fix these.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi balbonoliverken,
If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time.
We would suggest you clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.)
Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing.
Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)
Thank you 🙂