ZenFone 5 ZE620KL Android Q bugs and fixes
- No sound when calling on the other end: Please go to Google assistant settings and go to "Assistant" -> "Phone" and turn off "Hey Google" under "Voice Match"
- Device screen keeps lighting up when downloading a file: If you lock your phone it just keeps lighting up, and then timeout, and then light up... It happens when there is a progress bar in the notification or the contents are constantly updating like when downloading files and apps, Google Camera processing HDR+, copying files, etc. Turn off "New notifications" under Settings -> Display -> Advanced -> Lock screen display
- NFC can not emit any information (Can read NFC tags but can not do mobile payments etc.): No fix yet
- SUPER strong vibrations when double tap to wake screen, annoyingly strong vibrations when fingerprint unlock(used to be none) and notifications(some are very strong)
- The "Loud speaker" is quiet and the sound quality sucks. That is what happens when it is an AOSP ROM and so no device specific tweaks and features.
- Very sharp corners for UI elements. Should be nice and round.
- Charging speed is slower
- Sometimes no notification LED
- ASUS modified the WiFi and signal status bar icons to include network activity indicators, and the size and margin is off.
This discussion has been closed.