j.chan0992j.chan0992 Level 1
edited September 2020 in ROG Phone

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: WW_ZS600KL
  2. Firmware Version: Android 9
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Started Today
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• Part of my phone's touchscreen is being unresponsive today and I don't know what to do. Please help!

• Hi j.chan0992,

Please make sure you have updated to the latest firmware version WW-16.0420.1912.16.

If the problem is still appearing, we would advise that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.

The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

• I'm already on the latest firmware version. None of the service centers are anywhere near where I live and, unfortunately, my phone's warranty expired back in December 2019.

• n3bun3bu Level 1

I have the same problem

• CyberPunk2302CyberPunk2302 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Lol, please update to latest firmware???? How can this be a firmware problem. It's an hardware failure.

Purchase a digitizer from Ali Express and save yourself a fortune.

Sell the phone once it's fixed and go with a different brand phone.

• It's really sad. I can't even get much help here from an official forum and only get the generic response that I definitely did not want to hear which is just "Please update to the latest firmware" or "find your local service center".

Can we get actual professionals in here to give actual detailed responses/answers?!

• To the OP, your LCD is borked & will need to be replaced.

This Issue CANNOT be fixed by a simple software/firmware update.

The screen is borked you need a new 1.

Sorry but having repaired several ZS600KL's & ZS660KL's this is the only way to fix.

This discussion has been closed.